Wednesday, June 28, 2006

LifeSpa @ Pacific Plaza

I went there today for a facial. It was a regular facial but it is interesting. Very different way of doing it. The products used are from Italy and are herbal stuff.

She started off with cleansing my face, followed by the scrub. Instead of using a steaming the face to allow for easier extractions, she used a black mask to extract the blackheads and whiteheads. For stubborn blackheads or whiteheads, she will do manual extractions.

What was interesting about the facial was that she actually used massage oil with essential oil to massage the face. This is the first time I ever had massage oil on my face instead of my body. The lavender essential oil was very soothing and relaxing. Unfortunately she is not that skilled with the shoulders massage though she is fine with the face.

After the massage, she applied two masks on my face - a deep cleansing mask and a soft mask which is icy cold. After about 10-15mins, the masks were removed and moisturizer massaged into the face.

The room is pretty small and the bed was tiny. Not a very comfortable place. The spa is opened to men and women though. They are closed on Sunday which is a pity. I will be trying the massage another day.

I doubt I will want to sign up for the facial package. I much perfer True Spa for that.

Location:
LifeSpa

Level 5, Pacific Plaza
www.lifespa.com.sg

No comments: